CEREC is a new form of restoration using computer-assisted technology.You can now receive a permanent, all ceramic crown, onlay, or veneer. And in just a single visit!
Dr Dewar explains CEREC - one visit Crowns, Veneers and Onlays.
What is CEREC? CEREC is an acronym...
- Chairside: The technology is in the dental operatory and used while you are in the chair
- Economical: The procedure is economical for both dentist and patient
- Restorations: The procedure restores your tooth to its natural beauty, function, and strength
- Of Esthetic: The restorations are metal-free and tooth-colored
- Ceramic: High-strength ceramics are used that are close in composition to your natural tooth structure.
Most dental restorative methods require more than one visit to the dentist. This means that on the first visit, you get an injection of anesthesia, your tooth prepared, an impression taken, and a temporary restoration put on your tooth.
You make a second appointment for a couple of weeks later, get another injection, have the temporary pried off (if it hasn't fallen off already), and have a permanent restoration put on.
Why go to the dentist a second time when you don't have to? With CEREC, the procedure is done in a single appointment, start to finish.
Strong and Natural Minerals
Experience the strong, solid and natural materials behind restoration excellence. CEREC® Blocs from Sirona are manufactured by VITA from the best feldspar ceramic worldwide, so long-lasting precision, ideal esthetics and efficiency are yours for the taking.