Invisible Dental Braces
Auckland Invisalign Provider Dr Neil Dewar explains how Invisalign works.
Would you like to straighten your teeth………invisible to the naked eye.
Would you like to straighen your teeth? Perhaps your teeth are out of alignment but the thought of metallic braces is preventing you from taking action toward creating a beautiful smile.
The good news is Invisalign® clear braces could be an ideal solution for you. Invisalign is a series of custom-fitted clear, removable teeth aligners that are transparent; making them hardly noticeable.
If your teeth are crooked but you also want to avoid the longer timeframes that come with traditional braces then invisible orthodontics could be the solution you are looking for. Without the use of bands or wires, invisible orthodontics is a proven technology that allows for effective teeth straightening that is almost invisible to the naked eye.
Individually designed for your needs
So you've decided Invisalign is for you, but what happens next? Simply visit St Heliers Dental Centre for a Free consultation to discuss your smile. Once we determine that Invisalign is right for your needs, we will develop a detailed treatment plan from which your custom designed, virtually invisible aligners will be made to order.
Straight teeth make great smiles, and Invisalign aligns your teeth invisibly, without anyone knowing. St Heliers Dental Centre is a leading Invisalign provider, offering you the benefits of all our proven expertise and experience.
Have a browse and give us a call, or book your own appointment online.
Terms and Conditions:
- Treatment plans differ from one individual to another therefore the price of Invisalign treatment will differ from person to person
- An estimate of the cost can be given at the initial consultation and at the assessment appointment. However, an accurate price for an individual’s Invisalign treatment can only be determined after impressions, x-ray and study models have been made.
- The discount price of $1000 will only apply to Invisalign® Comprehensive Package and Invisalign® Moderate Package.
- Teeth whitening is only suitable for patients ages 18 years and over.
- Teeth will be assessed for suitability of whitening treatment.