FREE Dental Care for 13 to 17 year-olds
Come in and register today!
A new government oral health scheme now provides funding for free specified dental care for 13 to 17 year-olds.
- Annual Check-Up with relevant oral health guidance and instruction
- Bitewing x-rays if required
- Fissure sealants when required
- Other preventive treatments - (e.g. fluoride applications) when required
- Amalgam restorations
- Additional oral health services
Services not included:
- Oral health services cease on eligible person’s 18th birthday
- Patients who are Eligible through ACC
- Orthodontic treatment
- Extractions for Orthodontic treatment
- Fee paying overseas students
- Oral health aids (e.g. floss, mouthwash etc.)
- Composite Restorations
Your child is eligible if you are a NZ citizen, a permanent resident, a citizen of the Cook Islands, Niue or Tokelau, an Australian citizen who has been or intends to be in NZ for more than 2 years, the holder of a valid work visa, or if you are refugees, protected persons, or victims of people trafficking.
1. Provide us with an NHI number (Your General Practitioner has this on file)
2. Fill out an enrolment form
Call us on 09 575 5814 or 0800 420 030 or come in and see us at 413a Tamaki Drive
Click here to view our Child Protection Policy